"Dear Theresa, I do not know you, but I heard from a friend you are interested in the history of electricity, and thought you might be interested in the following story. I was diagnosed 14 yrs ago with petite mal epilepsy which gave me constant migrains [sic] and the attacks I had were awful, I had these attacks since childhood and I thought I would never get better. Then in 1995 I was working at a gallery finishing an installation. The gallery artist asked if I would help scrub the paint off the floor and while I was doing this on hands and knees in a pool of water, they placed several broken clamp lights on the floor next to me in an attempt to dry the floor. When I touched one of the lights to try and turn it off, thats when I almost died. I was suddenly encompassed by a white light which felt wonderful, I was at peace, it was all encompassing. I don't know how long i was under but when I awoke, the world seemed a different place, I could see so much better and I felt great!
After a few months I had not had any epilepsy attacks so I went to my neurologist for a check-up. He came to the conclusion that I was cured and my vision had improved to 20/20 and would no longer need my reading glasses!! Well I now have been drawn to electricity and have my own buisiness making and restoring chandeliers and light fixtures, I am drawn to anything electrical and guess what, the doctor was right, I havent had an epileptic attack since the incedent. I am a new person and yes, I am constantly shocking people and getting shocked from static electricity. E-mail me if you have any questions. Thank You
Jessica Kay < JessieKayLamps@aol.com>"